Wednesday, February 6

Bibs 'n' Bobs | A touch of Bunting Baby

You lot know how much I love to discover new upcoming quirky shops with something a little bit different to offer. Well a dear family friend of mine has recently taken the plunge and started her own little company to that exact description.

Bibs ‘n’ Bobs  spend their time crafting beautiful handmade creations aimed predominately at mummy’s or friends and family of mummy’s & babies - however if you don’t fit that category quite yet don’t click away, this little slice of homemade heaven caters for pretty much everyone.


From handmade bibs, to bunting, pillows and aprons you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift or treat for yourself/your baby. Everything is made to order and personalisation is what makes this shop so special. Being a little older (although some might say I require a bib, I’m constantly missing my mouth), Bibs ‘n’ Bobs kindly sent me over this gorgeous bunting to share with you lovelies...













Absolutely perfect for a garden party, celebrating a birthday or to just simply hang up in your bedroom (aka what I’m doing!). Of course, if you're not looking for something personalised you can choose anything from their facebook page album, all items are labelled up with prices and sizes/age groups. 
I love the vintage feel of mine, it fits in perfectly with my bedroom and I particularly love it against my fairy lights on my bed post :)




If this little shop tickles your pickle just select a theme from the samples shown on their facebook page and send them your chosen name via their page! Each triangular flag measures 17cm x 17cm (approx) and bunting will be supplied with tie ends of 35cm each. All Personal bunting is £15.00 for up to a six letter name, then £1.00 for every additional letter. e.g AVA = £15.00 CHARLIE (£15.00 + £1.00) = £16.00
I’m definitely going to be placing a few orders with them for friends and family, it’s such a lovely idea :)

What do you think? Is bunting up your street? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment